Real Madrid meets again with its fans after qualifying for this season’s Champions League final. The Madrid team is not playing for anything and Carlo Ancelotti is expected to continue changing the eleven so that all the players stay in shape, but without excesses.
For its part, Levante, after Granada’s victory on Tuesday, is obliged to score points, since a defeat sends them directly to the Second Division.
Reactions and press conferences
When the game ends, the statements of the protagonists…
Minute by minute
Hello friends of Goal! Welcome back to LaLiga, a competition that lives its last three days. Here you can live all the details of the match between Real Madrid and Levante.
The rally of champions
Ancelotti confirms the team two hours before the match
The preview of Goal of Real Madrid vs. Levante, from the 2021/22 League
- Real Madrid have only won 33% of their matches against Levante in LaLiga since 17/18 (L9 L3 W 3 L3); only against Villarreal (30% – 10L 3W 6D 1D) has the white team had a lower winning percentage in the competition since then among all the rivals with at least four clashes.
- Real Madrid have only won one of their last four home games against Levante in LaLiga (D1 L2), having won 10 of their previous 11 home games against Granota in the competition (L1).
- After the draw at the Ciutat de València in August 2021 (3-3), Levante can score points in their two clashes with Real Madrid in the same LaLiga season for the second time in history, the first since 17/18 ( 1-1 and 2-2).
- After losing in the last league game against Atlético de Madrid, Real Madrid could lose two LaLiga games in a row for the first time since May 2019 if they lose in this clash against Levante.
- Levante have won three of their last six games in LaLiga (D1 2D), the same victories as in their previous 37 games in the competition (3W 13D 21).
- Together with Real Betis, Real Madrid is the LaLiga team that has lost the fewest points after scoring the first goal of the game this season (2) – the Whites have won 20 of the 21 games in which they have scored the first goal (1E ).
- Real Madrid player Francisco Alarcón “Isco” has scored five goals in 16 games against Levante in LaLiga, in addition to providing two assists, more than against any other rival in the competition.
- Levante striker Roberto Soldado has scored five goals against Real Madrid in LaLiga, achieving it with three different teams (one with Getafe, three with Valencia and one with Villarreal). No player has scored for the Whites with four different teams in the competition in the 21st century.
- The confrontation between Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti and Levante coach Alessio Lisci will be the third in LaLiga history between Italian coaches, after Claudio Ranieri won two victories in 98/99 with Valencia against Arrigo Sacchi at Atletico Madrid.
- After his victory at the Wanda Metropolitano in February (0-1), Alessio Lisci could become the second Levante coach to score points in two visits against Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid in the same LaLiga campaign, after Paco López, who He won both last season.
Time, day, date, when and where is Real Madrid vs. Levante from LaLiga 2021-2022?
Where to watch Real Madrid vs. Levante de La Liga 2021-2022: TV Channel and Live Streaming
Alignments of Real Madrid vs. I raised