Aristocrat Leisure Limited announced its financial results for the six months ended March 31, 2022. In this regard, it reports a profit record supported by a strong performance of the Pixel United portfolio.
The latest Aristocrat report, which reflects the continuation of a strong performance, highlights the following aspects:
- Group revenues increased to $2.7 billion (approximately €2.55 billion), representing an increase of 23.1% in reported terms and an increase of 19.7% in constant currency compared to PCP, driven by outstanding performance in operations gaming and direct sales, supported by strong performance from the Pixel United portfolio.
- Accelerate the implementation of the strategy to scale in real money gaming (RMG) online, providing an attractive adjacency to distribute our world-leading content and drive growth.
- Continuous progress on ESG to deliver long-term sustainable performance
- Protect our people and businesses in Ukraine while mitigating strategic risk and minimizing operational impacts to Pixel United
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of $970 million is 30% higher on a reported basis and 27% higher in constant currency compared to PCP.
- Normalized profit after taxes and before amortization of purchased intangibles (NPATA) of $580 million represents an increase of 41% in reported terms and 37% in constant currency, compared to the corresponding prior period (PCP), which reflects effective execution of strategy and increased entrepreneurship and resilience.
- Strong direct sales revenue growth driven by increased client capital commitments, increased penetration of MarsXTM and MarsXTM Portrait cabinets, and successful expansion into strategic adjacencies.
- Expansion into attractive adjacent markets continues to gain momentum, with growth in the Canada, Oregon and Illinois Video Lottery Terminal (VLT) and Washington Central Determining System (CDS) segments.
Aristocrat highlights that it continued to invest heavily in people, products and innovation, driving further profitable organic growth across the Aristocrat Gaming and Pixel United portfolios, despite mixed market conditions.
Aristocrat CEO and Managing Director Trevor Croker said, “Aristocrat delivered an impressive and resilient performance despite mixed operating conditions and challenges. We are taking comprehensive steps to protect our people and our business, while investing heavily to accelerate our future growth strategy.”
FULL REPORT (PDF)
18+ | Safegame.es – Jugarbien.es